Registered
333 Posts
I'm up for this.
Sent you a PM.:thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
44,921 Posts
Very professional looking!
Got them yesterday, but haven't parked next to any Alfas since!
I will continue to keep an eye out. I've seen a GT with Autodelta stickers on it at the work gym in the past, I'm going to try to bag it. :D

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Very professional looking!
Got them yesterday, but haven't parked next to any Alfas since!
I will continue to keep an eye out. I've seen a GT with Autodelta stickers on it at the work gym in the past, I'm going to try to bag it. :D
Nice one Bazza, if anyone runs out, just simply request more ;) The reason we do not send more is because Royal Mail get funny with envelopes thicker than approx 5mm per envelope which means a trip down to the Post office etc...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Received mine a few days ago, they look very good!

Will start on my roadtrip to France, surely I'll be able to tag a few Alfas!

·
Registered
60 Posts
recieved them today - have managed to bag atleast 2 persons! very nice looking leaflets flat mate was well impressed said they looked very professional!!!:cool:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Received mine, super quality & good design, eve catching, looking forward to getting rid of them on anything Alfa !!

Gonna tag a few classics at the Mille Miglia next week !

Just out of interest where did you get them done?

·
Super Moderator
44,921 Posts
Incidentally, my wife was VERY :rolleyes: when I received a letter addressed to 'Bazza' :cheese:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Those that have received the leaflets, what do you think of them?

Clean design and to the point! :) ???
Mine haven't landed yet Ian :(

·
Registered
355 Posts
can i have more please :) you can send me a box full if its easier for you then i can post em out to people as im allways in the post office :)

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
PM from me as well

Any ideas on how to get them to all those Alfa drivers who look at you as if you are some sort of raving lunatic when you 'flash and wave' on the way past? :mad:

Don't really want to wrap the leaflet around a brick and lob it through their window as it might give the wrong impression of what AO is all about! :D

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
Wow, just catching up with this thread, and all very positive.

The leaflets were printed by a company on Neds estate nr to Aylesbury/Luton way??

If you want the details PM me and I will supply them as I dont have the authority from the company/person to spash their email address on the net.

@ everyone thats replied and those that have already given out leaflets... Thank you so much! I am still blown away by the demand for the leaflets, we have sent to Croatia, USA, Ireland, Russia, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Spain, Italy, Austria and Portugal.

If I have missed some, please forgive me as I cannot remember them all, however approx 3000 leaflets are cruising around in glove boxes all over the globe :)

Well chuffed by that, really am, thank you all so much! :) :) :thumbs:

Ian

21 - 40 of 157 Posts