Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an extra idea for those members that are willing to help spread the AO addictiveness

AO has produced some high quality semi water proof leaflets designed to be placed on Alfa Romeos that may park next to you whilst on your travels. We have made these glossy leaflets in a rectangle shape so its easy to store in a glove box.

Although we now send these out with all member packs, if anyone else would like to help spread the word then please Private Message me with your address details and we can pop some into the post for you. Your address details will be destroyed/deleted once I have sent your leaflets off.

If we receive just 100 more members at alfaowner because of this, surely that is a very positive result.

Thanks in advance.

AO

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So far approx 20 people have requested windscreen leaflets which have already been sent out, are there any more ;)

We do not ask for this type of help often... :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Would it be possible for me to copy some more leaflets. I dont want to breach any copyright (can get away with a small batch at work every now and then). Might not be quite the original quality though...

·
Super Moderator
44,921 Posts
Missed this until now. Will send a PM.

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Yep - I'm in - will try and get some put onto cars overseas on my travels :thumbs: . Sent a PM :)

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Please none to be posted under the wipers of grey 159Ti's or 5 door gabby blue 147's on supersports.

I think for evry person who welcomes this littering, 5 will be ****ed off, or will throw them on the ground or let them fly away.

Keep Britain Tidy etc.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
And mine! :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 157 Posts