Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please check out the Italian AutoMoto event in Bridgnorth and rsvp your interest under the EVENTS page for West Midlands.
We haven't a lot of time if you need a pass, please check it out and hopefully we can get a few turning up.
No matter where you are in the UK, this will be a great day out - they are closing the town for normal traffic access, only Italian makes will be allowed through to park and display your pride & joy.
Plenty to do and see in & around Bridgnorth for all the family, so make a day of it or stop over?
Thanks in advance
Alan

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only 5 miles down the road from me
Are you signing up for a pass - Look at the meeting & events page for West Midlands and RSVP to show your interest?
You then need to send your details to David on the email provided so he can send you the free pass & allocate a parking spot.

Thank you
Alan

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't believe we have only two positives and a maybe - How poor is that?
I can't see us needing a rep for the West Midlands, no one is interested clearly!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I can't believe we have only two positives and a maybe - How poor is that?
I can't see us needing a rep for the West Midlands, no one is interested clearly!!
Not in everyone's back yard like it clearly is for you Topic, no wonder you're getting excited!:nerd:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not in everyone's back yard like it clearly is for you Topic, no wonder you're getting excited!:nerd:
In all fairness lussoman, there are a few Alfa owners in around the West Mids/Shropshire, just a poor response!
I'm posting a new thread in a min, your banned from any response!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
In all fairness lussoman, there are a few Alfa owners in around the West Mids/Shropshire, just a poor response!
I'm posting a new thread in a min, your banned from any response!!!
If it's something to do with diesels then there's a good chance I'll be mute...

Reactions: Topic
1 - 7 of 7 Posts