Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let everyone know, you can now get the GT Cloverleaf Range on a similarly cracking personal contract hire deal like the Spider LE.
based on 10000miles pa & 3+36 Payment profile, these cars are as follows.

1.8TS £269 Inc VAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.0JTS £279 Inc VAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.9JTDm £289 Inc VAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.9 Q2 £319 Inc VAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are cracking deals and include road fund licence, all you need to do is insure it, put fuel in it and service it once a year!!!!!!!
If you want to know more, let me know

David:thumbs:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Now there's something to think about as i'm about to buy one for cash but need to sell my old car first as the dealers are offering silly money :eek:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now there's something to think about as i'm about to buy one for cash but need to sell my old car first as the dealers are offering silly money :eek:
I can imagine as big petrol engines are hard work at the moment to say the least. I can have a look of you like

·
Registered
78 Posts
Luckily mines a diesel so should be more attractive but they are still scaring people off.
Dealers are offering 6K ish which is an insult for a car that was 27k less than 3 years ago!

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Luckily mines a diesel so should be more attractive but they are still scaring people off.
Dealers are offering 6K ish which is an insult for a car that was 27k less than 3 years ago!
Yeah but it's a Vectra... I'm surprised they're even offering you that for it :p

:D

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
If i'd of waited one more month :cry: :lol:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Did you actually pay £27k for it 3 years ago?:wow: And is it not a 3.0 V6 petrol then as per your 'member car' profile?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah but it's a Vectra... I'm surprised they're even offering you that for it :p

:D
Ouch!!! That hurt :rolleyes: .....but it's a very nice one...........why do you think i'm after an Alfa :confused: I want something with a bit of class on the drive :thumbs:

Did you actually pay £27k for it 3 years ago?:wow: And is it not a 3.0 V6 petrol then as per your 'member car' profile?
Not a chance of me paying 27k for it m8 :eek: No it's definately a 3.0 V6 CDTi diesel as they don't do a 3.0 V6 petrol ;)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Good deal of that there is no doubt. I identified a similar deal from Mangoletsi a week or so ago on another thread. which is fractionally better so you might want to be aware of that so you don't miss any potential sales. Well done on being a pro-active dealer though and listing on the website which is more than mango's have done to be fair.

·
Registered
136 Posts
This deal has been on their website for 2 weeks and my girlfriend ordered the 2 litre a week last Saturday.

Mangoletsi, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Dealership in the north west of England - Alfa GT

We weren't the first to order either but we were near the front. Might be that they've taken orders and then have just pressed go when the offical nod was given. They were going to be doing the Brera S for £349 inc VAT but the deal has been pulled I think.

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
This deal has been on their website for 2 weeks and my girlfriend ordered the 2 litre a week last Saturday.

Mangoletsi, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Dealership in the north west of England - Alfa GT

We weren't the first to order either but we were near the front. Might be that they've taken orders and then have just pressed go when the offical nod was given. They were going to be doing the Brera S for £349 inc VAT but the deal has been pulled I think.
I hope you're mrs isn't expecting 165bhp out of the 2.0 :eek:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Why G5een? Is it producing less? No problem for her as she only tootles about but it was me who said get the 2 litre as oppose to the 1.8. I thought the 1.8 wasn't that bad as we test drove that as there were no 2 litres around.

Sorry to stray from the original thread David and hope my comments were useful as I thought you might appreciate the info.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
Why G5een? Is it producing less? No problem for her as she only tootles about but it was me who said get the 2 litre as oppose to the 1.8. I thought the 1.8 wasn't that bad as we test drove that as there were no 2 litres around.

Sorry to stray from the original thread David and hope my comments were useful as I thought you might appreciate the info.
They run standard at 145bhp ish :rant: Good old alfa eh?!:tut:

Was at a meet on sat and 2 JTS' ran 145bhp standard (one mine).

·
Registered
136 Posts
Blimey G5een - seems a bit odd they're so far below claimed figures. Hope ours isn't too lethargic. Let me know hoe you get on with yours and what steps you take to sort it out.

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
You're JTS will be exactly the same, there all the same:rolleyes: The intake is ridiculous and looks to be sapping some power.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts