Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To give everyone a chance to recover from Christmas, pay off their credit card bills and for those who have quit smoking to start again, I will not be organising a meet for January.
Therefore, the next meeting date will be Sunday 6th February - Put it in your diaries!
I'm open to ideas at the moment as to what folks would like to do, so if you do have any suggestions - just post them here!

I wish everyone in the region a very happy Christmas and send you the absolute best wishes for the new year.

I watched as Paul built the EA Region up and saw Katy take that even further. I hope that 2011 will be the year in which my name can be added to the success list too - with your help! :thumbs:

Thank you everyone for your support - after all, if it wasn't for you lot, we wouldn't have any meets at all.

Phil :bigthumbs:

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Nice one Phil (a bit of an :eek: with regard to your comment about me ).

However - I have no doubt- and I am sure that katy will agree - that you will take EA to new heights.

So here's to the New Year - and a Happy Christmas to all in our area (sod the rest of the country :rolleyes:)

Only Joking - my very best wishes to whomsoever reads this.

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Paul, your support is most appreciated.

I must be honoured, I made Paul blush - smiley style! :lol:

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
And a VERY HAPPY Christmas to us all too :thumbs: We shall strive to be at as many meets as is possible....redundancy looming and photography business on the up-we hope!

Here's to 2011 Alfisti style :cool::p:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts