Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we need to get some sort of a meet on the go.

any suggestions where would be a good location?

James

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have no idea, im in fortwilliam completely the other side haha.

i know a few roads that would be really good but it would be long trek for the east coast'ians

·
Registered
484 Posts
id be up for a mini meet. probably 2 or 3 of us from arbroath. anywhere not too far suits me. up one of the glens might be a good location?

D

·
0 Posts
Sounds fine to me bud. Next weekend off is 18/19 July. Clova would be good, nice pub up the top for a light refreshment! :thumbs:

·
Registered
484 Posts
glen clova hotel? DD8 4QS thats the nearest post code i could find for it but its at the end of the valley. i'd be up for that if we could get some interest! :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Aye, The Clova Hotel. Well count me in for that weekend, Saturday or Sunday i'm easy. :cool:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im afraid im away down stirling way that weekend.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Sorry to gatecrash your thread, but I'm on holiday in Drumnadrochit from July 25th to August 1st. I'd definitely be up for a little meet sometime whilst I'm up there. And failing that, look out for my GTA as I pass through :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Will keep an eye out for you, and enjoy your trip! :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this seems a bit dead, there must be more people in north of scotland than just us. i cant make the clova, im working that weekend.

off this sunday if anyones up for a drive.

give us a shout aubrey i may take a run up

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
I'm on holiday late August 1 week on East coast & 1 on West, not sure about location because my wife booked it and I'm crap at listening.

Think East coast is near Aberdeen and West is near Oban, sorry if my geography is wrong.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oban is 40 minutes of spirited driveing south of me

·
Registered
484 Posts
what about stonehaven then? must be a few people from aberdeen that can make that and its not too far away from angus area? just about any weekend is fine for me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Guys....please count me in as a Newbie, for anything not to far from Aberdeenshire......Cheers for now / David

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
My secretary/wife has informed me that Montrose is where we are staying 1st week and I was right with Oban :)

She also said she would love to meet with other Alfa drivers and the kids would do as well :lol:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts