Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody keen for a small meet and drive! i was thinking of something through Wiltshire and Dorset, as we dont often seem to do things this side of the group!!!!!!

I know your keen!!!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Definitely up for this, rather than just a pub meet.

(Assumiing you'll accept a Mito driver?!)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i guess we can make an exception!!!!!! Joking, if it says alfa romeo on it then its welcome.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Shuddup, already expecting a load of stick on Sunday!!!

I previously owned a 166 then a 156 (both the V6 engine ) before the Mito. But hey, i'm comfortable with my sexuality, i'll drive what I like lol.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, i was thinking of next weekend. 13th/14th. Now i think there is something called valentines day on the 14th, so what could be better than spending quality time with you Bella!!!!!!!!!

So i suggest Sat 13th Feb. and i have already planned a route!!!!! please add suggestions.

A303 to Bath Rd - Google Maps

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When was that? i have been in the USA all of Jan.

What do you think to my plan? can you do your Regional Rep stuff and maybe get this in the calandar!!!! also how do i/we set up one of those attending/maybe/not attending things?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok that looks good, but I think this is nice little drive. Plus it's a little bit different, Salisbury plain & new forest, all great driving roads.

I was also thinking we could stop off in Lyndhurst on the way through before fish & chips or a pint in limington!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Ok that looks good, but I think this is nice little drive. Plus it's a little bit different, Salisbury plain & new forest, all great driving roads.

I was also thinking we could stop off in Lyndhurst on the way through before fish & chips or a pint in limington!!!!!!!!!!!
I was thinking of doing something the same, in April or May in fact! Great minds etc.

Cab you have a look at the route you think you'll use maybe in googlemaps, and PM me it? I want to move this forward to an event :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking of doing something the same, in April or May in fact! Great minds etc.

Cab you have a look at the route you think you'll use maybe in googlemaps, and PM me it? I want to move this forward to an event :thumbs:
Yea, have a look back up the thread and i added a route as a starter for 10!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
626 Posts
the Andover Beaulieu one would be better for me unless the lymmo run could wait for me along the way :eek: and a little trip around the motor museum is always a good plan
Andy

·
Registered
626 Posts
id have to stop for petrol on a route that long :cheese:

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
id have to stop for petrol on a route that long :cheese:
I think there is a point you're trying to make. I'm just not sure what it is :lol:

I nearly text you last night, we went to the Castle for an hour, ended up eating (food was okay), then going back home to watch a film.

·
Registered
626 Posts
yeah the food is quite good value but then it comes to your table and you see why :rolleyes: if you meet the chef you might not eat there :eek: ms gbr won a massive pork roasting joint on Friday though in the meat raffle, even i got evils and its my second home

1 - 20 of 35 Posts