Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have tried every conceivable button but can seem to find what I want…. Is there a way other than pressing the speech button and saying “Media” to produce the media options… I know by pressing the “CD” button I can switch between playing a CD and Media (IPod) but I want to obtain the media menu without saying “Media” in a clear and concise manor, particularly when I have passengers in the car……:rolleyes:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Try the telephone button, this takes you to the Blue&Me menu. Media player is listed on there. You can then scroll through files on the dash display.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I press track skip then (as long as you start within the next 5 seconds or so) you can use the right hand steering control to navigate the folders etc

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brilliant... Many Thanks... Both options work... One more questions... I have a 2008 2.4 159, is there anyway I can get the Media Player to recognise "IPod Playlists" as when I search is says no playlists found...

·
Registered
924 Posts
I found that only playlists created in iTunes show up, but not playlists that is created on the iPod or iPhone on the fly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts