Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Followed a cyclist through a series of traffic lights today.

At the first red, I stopped.. Cyclist carries on, nearly running over a slighty dumpy old woman who was staggering across the junction (it doubles as a pedestrian crossing). :eek: He didn't even notice.

50 yards (48m) down the road, I catch up the cyclist at another light. He "creeps" through at the kerb, even though traffic is going through the junction. He fails to see a lorry swinging round the bend that has to turn abruptly to avoid flattening him. :confused:

Catch up with him even further down the road. Out of the street lights I hardly see him, as the "light" on the back of his bike was just a reflector. :rolleyes:

I worked out what "urban foxes" eat.. surely it won't be long before he's just so much cat food on the road :(

Ralf S.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
red light jumpers (or rlj's) are a problem its true, but don't think all cyclist do this!

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No.. this guy seemed to be an "amateur" (no helmet or other protective gear.. just a coat).

There was a fox following him about and no doubt some vultures circling over him too. I was just sad, more than ranting. He's going to Boot Hill soon!

Ralf S.

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Ralf S. said:
No.. this guy seemed to be an "amateur" (no helmet or other protective gear.. just a coat).

There was a fox following him about and no doubt some vultures circling over him too. I was just sad, more than ranting. He's going to Boot Hill soon!

Ralf S.
It'll keep the foxes away from your headlight washers:D :D :D

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Met a tw4t like this last night near Kew Bridge !!! :mad:

He jumped a red light and almost became a bonnet ornament for the Brera :mad: then, as I caught up with him he swerved to the middle of the road in front of me and gave me the finger !!!! :wow:

WTF :confused:

He made a hasty 'pavement get away' after I got out to confront him !! :rolleyes:

W4nker !!! :mad: :mad:

V

·
0 Posts
You have my express permission to mow these tossers down, look on it as natural selection :rant:

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kevin Slegg said:
It'll keep the foxes away from your headlight washers:D :D :D

Haven't seen any sign of the beast since I put some "Fox repellent" gel round the garden. It's probably waiting for me to buy/fit nice new washer bodies (£30 each) instead of those hard, old ones..! :rolleyes:

Ralf S.

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Ralf S. said:
Haven't seen any sign of the beast since I put some "Fox repellent" gel round the garden. It's probably waiting for me to buy/fit nice new washer bodies (£30 each) instead of those hard, old ones..! :rolleyes:

Ralf S.
Why not just place squashed cyclist about 10 yards away from your car; it'll be cheaper and after they've scoffed said cyclist they'll be to lethargic to nibble on your washers.:D :D :D

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Then it'll have a dump nearby..! :lol:

Eating my car is one thing but the other "fox hazard" is the odd "darkie" parked on the doormat or next to the car. It's tricky to see them in the dark mornings!

Ralf S.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Ralf S. said:
Then it'll have a dump nearby..! :lol:

Eating my car is one thing but the other "fox hazard" is the odd "darkie" parked on the doormat or next to the car. It's tricky to see them in the dark mornings!
Yes, but surely the smell is a give-a-way, although I suppose is might be masked by the smell of the rotting cyclist corpse :D

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I nearly culled one this morning.. dark and icy.. he was happily cycling along an unlit street with (how many do you think?) rear lights! :tut:

Ralf S.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts