Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is matt and i have finally gone and let my heart rule my head and got myself an alfa GTV. Live in london and am a designer for an advertising agency in old street. Love driving, love cars, love music, love driving with music.

first question i have is I am due to get my exhaust fixed and wondered if anyone had some good advice as where the best place to go in london is or in yorkshire for that matter. Any advice would be appreciated

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Welcome :) I could recommend a good place in Wrexham, but that's not too helpful is it :( Anyway, great car. By the way, I have a Larini stainless steel sports exhaust on my GTV TS which I'm very happy with. I believe they do a similar system for the 3.0 for about £400. If you've going to keep the car a long time it might be worth investing in one.

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Hi Matt, welcome to AO.
Do a search on Alfatech in Huddersfield (next to the football stadium) or call Sean on 07879621176. I use them for our Spider and 166. They always do a great job for me. :cool:

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Welcome to AO. :)

Stick around. :D

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Welcome. :)

If you're in West London and don't mind a trip down the M4, the guys at Alfa Aid in Maidenhead (about five minutes from J8/9) are superb. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello itsmatt welcome to the AO forum im a newbie myself and already had huge amounts of help and advice. If its an exhaust your after try powerflow on the internet they custom build your exhaust while you wait, they are a nationwide outfit so there is bound to be one in london , i have been quoted £235 for a stainless steel system from the cat back for my 146ti, give them a try it cant hurt can it.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts