Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, yes I am the proud owner of a JTD and have already clocked up 3k in just over 2 months, now, I'm not a boy racer but drive like you should, not like I just stole it, on a run and back, Portsmouth to Cardiff, I averaged 64 mpg, in town and lovely peaceful B roads, 45 to 50, this car is just the bee's knees, I have detailed it to near showroom condition, my neighbors think I'm mad, I clean it ASAP when time permits and really need shares in a very well known car care company, I get asked sometimes if it's for sale and say no but then everything is at a price but IF I did I am stuck for another model, in my eyes, only mine, this car is the sexiest, I really can't bring myself to letting it go, so, for the time being, my JTD is staying, over polished, over driven and well looked after, oh, going to Chester next week, thought a day out again is in order, just a blast and cruise, cup of coffee, burger and back. :)

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Nothing wrong with having a super shiny motor!! I'm the same with my cars.

Can't stand getting into some people's cars where you wipe your feet on the way out and then burn your clothes when you get in, just in case you get Ebola :lol:

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
:thumbup: Enjoy, they are great looking cars and go quite well too :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts