Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up my 04 plate 156 sportwagon 1.9 veloce yesterday from Veloces of London.

Ivory mist, black alfatex interior, 7700 miles, ex dealer managers car straight from Fiat/alfa.

Loving it!

Rob

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congratualtions Rob. Welcome to rollcoaster ride of owning an alfa , or so i'm told havent had many problems with mine to be honest so lets hope you get the same fortunes

Hope you have many trouble free miles to come.

Nice one

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ked said:
Congratualtions Rob. Welcome to rollcoaster ride of owning an alfa , or so i'm told havent had many problems with mine to be honest so lets hope you get the same fortunes

Hope you have many trouble free miles to come.

Nice one
will take some getting used to. My old car is a 1.1 ford fiesta!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Welcome Rob. :) As soon you get some shots of your new babe please post them. :cool:

·
Registered
30 Posts
ee61re said:
will take some getting used to. My old car is a 1.1 ford fiesta!
Quite a jump up, definately for the better ! i remember my old fiesta XRD , what a heap but it served me well for 2 years....happy memories....then i went out and bought a hyundai !!! - thankfully i now know better

·
Registered
31,304 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Excellent!!

I pick up my 147 from the same dealer tomorrow, cannot wait, feels like Xmas Eve. I would go to bed at 5pm if it was not my office party tonight. Staying off the sauce tonight so I am up bright and early!!

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Very nice, when I have a family i'll def be wanting one of those! :cool:

Welcome and congrats on your move up from fiesta! :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts