Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I have just been reading about it in the new edition of Top Gear, the engineering is stunning and it is going to be one hell of a car. Not a huge fan of the looks tbh, front end is glorious but the rear is a bit iffy IMO, can't wait to hear the beasty :D

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,505 Posts
not sure on the ginger-ness of it :lol:

nice looking motor, very F1-ish but the front view also has more than a hint of Ferrari F430 about it. not necessarily a bad thing mind :)

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
I want to fit those doors on my 145 :)

I watched a video of it today , no keys or handles, its like a touch panel type thingy :cool:

·
Registered
38,457 Posts
I would be different though wouldn't it.

Having said that, nothing ever looks right in ginger. :p

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
I just like how you dont have a key or anything its awesome :D

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
There's a six page report about this in the latest edition of Autocar. Looks great.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Has anybody noticed how they've taken tracing paper to the front & rear to a Lotus Evora & copied it, & took another piece of tracing paper to the F1 side profile?

That said, very handsome car, not complaining, & great piece of engineering. Full on F1 race car carbon fibre monocoque weighing just 80kg? Very nice

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
I like it, but it looks a bit like a Noble IMO.
my thoughts exactly. it just looks a bit kind of 'generic supercar' shape - not ugly by any means, but nothing new/exciting/different. i bet it'll be an unbelievably good car though

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
front is ok, profile done a million times before, rear butt ugly.

nothing to get excited about looks wise(still better looking than the new fezzer barry boy)needs to be faster than the F1 otherwise whats the point, unless they are aiming at 430 buyers not zonda buyers.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
I like it, but it looks a bit like a Noble IMO.
my thoughts exactly. it just looks a bit kind of 'generic supercar' shape - not ugly by any means, but nothing new/exciting/different. i bet it'll be an unbelievably good car though

Not to mention Lotus and Farbio too...

I'm afraid the 458 has instantly made the Macca look a bit dull.... :p

C

·
0 Posts
The Mclaren F1 has always, always been my favorite car. I hate the SLR because it doesn't conform with the principals the F1 was designed around. I am so happy to see a return to their original thinking. Think I have a new 2nd favorite car. :D

There a link to the pdf release on piston heads...

PistonHeads Headlines

V

·
0 Posts
i like it but they've nicked the interior straight of of a carerra GT, apart from the wheel which has come from a murcielago

1 - 18 of 18 Posts