Alfa Romeo Forum banner

maybe I'm to blame?...

1133 Views 26 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  scrgdk
A friend of mine had a qv for the past 3 years. He has a Land Rover Discovery 3 as well. He litterally parked his QV and started driving the Landy because of comfort and space. Then he traded his QV when his turbo blew and bought a beautiful Stromboli 159ti. He hasn't been out of it since! He told his wife the landy is hers. The 159 is his. And the kids don't drive in his 159 because they will stain the Alcantara...

Maybe I influenced him too much? :cheese:
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
879 Posts
:tut::tut: Easy boys...this ain't the Salt Flats and none of you are breaking land speed records.

I swear I have never seen such a constant ****ing contest within a marquee between cars that are in totally different classes with different purposes. All are great (or not, depending on time of the month) and have pros/cons and the occasional lemon is out there (same with any product).

Modded versus original is always a fun debate, but that is at least apples-apples!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.