Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally went and got a giulietta collezione and it has a matte grey roof, any one had any experience with matte paint shampoos and waxes?

Only used to making a car glossy as can be

·
Registered
554 Posts
Any ph balanced none shine, glossing or with silicones is recommended. Nanolex seem to do a set especially for matte paints / wrapped finishes. Takes a bit more care and perpetration than a gloss finish and watch out for birdie poop, it's evil, more so on a matte finish than on gloss finish. Looks super cool though IMHO

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will have a look at the nanolex range, do you know if snow foams okay on the matte finish? Dont see it being a problem due to it not being a protection stage product but dont want to just incase

·
Registered
554 Posts
You will just need to check if the make up of the mixture has any waxes or silicon in it as that will give some shine. Nanolex is expensive stuff but by all the reports I have read its darn good. Will be buying their wheel cleaner / iron x product looks amazing and then will follow that with either their sealer or Collinite 845 to protect the wheels. New car is going to be Luna Pearl as Matte Magnesio was not available at point of order pre summer shutdown so my detective work has no use to me now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts