Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
It's a gorgous shade of blue for sure!....but I hate mat paints....they look like they are in need of tee cutting:cheese:

·
Registered
448 Posts
The colour's like my girlfriends Kawasaki Z1000 - nice!

I don't know much about wrapping - how does it look compared to paint. and how much does it cost to get done?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Love the color but I would have gone for the gloss finish and wrapped the wing mirrors as well. I'm not a fan of chrome mirrors to be honest, only live with them on my TI 'cause the car is silver :lol:

Does look good though.

·
Registered
822 Posts
That looks cool, I used to like matt/satin black but it's been. Done to death now, this is something fresh and new well done that man

You
Got anymore shots?

·
Registered
726 Posts
I think that looks FANTASTIC!:thumbs::cool::thumbs::cool:

Looked into wrapping myself in the past...I honestly think it's the way forward! Has the added bonus of keeping original paint protected also! Which might be a good thing considering how prone to stone chips the 159s are!:D

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I think it looks really striking, and it will really stand out on the road.

What do you need to do to upkeep the wrap? Does it go 'shiny' with washing??

More pics please! :D :D

·
Administrator
87,071 Posts
It doesn't happen very often, but I do have to agree with Mr P :)

:eek: :lol:

I always though it was a pity the 159 hadn't a standout colour in the range such as Montecarlo Blue or Misano Blue :(

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Love the colour! Looks fantastic :thumbs: Is the roof black or a carbon fibre effect?

A great way to preserve your paintwork too, as if and when you decide to peel it off it will look as good as the day you wrapped it! :cool:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts