Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m finally collecting my new Veloce on Sunday and am curious what owners think of the standard mats and whether the Alfa luxury mats are a worthy upgrade?

I was thinking that the coloured stitching and logo would add a bit of colour to the black interior.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
I standard mats are OK. I bought the upgraded mats with red border stitching, small rubber alfa romeo logo embossed on one corner and Giulia stitching. It cost me £55 from dealer which is the same price as partsworld and alfa accessories online at that time. It is worth it IMO.

EDIT: These ones.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I’m finally collecting my new Veloce on Sunday and am curious what owners think of the standard mats and whether the Alfa luxury mats are a worthy upgrade?

I was thinking that the coloured stitching and logo would add a bit of colour to the black interior.
Congratulations on your new Veloce, I will be picking mine up the Sunday after and I'll ask the dealer about the upgraded Mats.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Ricardo , try the search term "tappetini alfa giulia" on EBAY , and then you will see the biggest choice there is in GIULIA mats ! By far the biggest choice for ALFA ROMEO (Giulia) mats comes from ITALY , and they are also known for their quality ! Tons and tons of colour and logo combinations are offered , customized as well, especially by a seller called DORENAH-SHOP on EBAY! Bought dozens off ALFA mats from them in the past, and for pretty good prices as well, but you HAVE to search on TAPPETINI , otherwise you will never, as in NEVER find them (except for all kind off rubbish from chinese sellers) :) !!! Hope this helps ...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I standard mats are OK. I bought the upgraded mats with red border stitching, small rubber alfa romeo logo embossed on one corner and Giulia stitching. It cost me £55 from dealer which is the same price as partsworld and alfa accessories online at that time. It is worth it IMO.

EDIT: These ones.
Those are the ones!

Are both front mats clipped into place? The image seems to only show the passenger side with fixings...

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Those are the ones!

Are both front mats clipped into place? The image seems to only show the passenger side with fixings...
The mats fit exactly as the original mats so drivers side buttons down by seat and passenger side at the footwell fusebox and velcro by seat.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
With the above links the thing to check is if the mats are RHD.

·
Registered
33,697 Posts
Hence my posting #6...
“There’s a possibility that ,by using these search parameters , you will be sold some LHD mats.”

·
Registered
377 Posts
Anybody have any experience of Diamond Car Mats?

Based in UK.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I decided to order a set of front mats from Diamond car mats.
Will update on here when I get them and fit them. (y)

·
Registered
377 Posts
I decided to order a set of front mats from Diamond car mats.
Will update on here when I get them and fit them. (y)
It seems that despite the suppliers assertion that they are a UK based company these are being made and shipped from China so will see what turns up! :sneaky:

·
Registered
377 Posts
The mats arrived today and surprisingly I was not charged any Customs duty or VAT so happy days. 😁
Also they fit perfectly and the quality is excellent. (y)
Real leather and superb stitching.

IMAG0044.jpg
IMAG0045.jpg
IMAG0046.jpg
IMAG0047.jpg
IMAG0048.jpg

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Wow, I wouldn’t want to drive in anything other than slippers with those fitted ... plush or what!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
These keep popping up on my Facebook page, always wondered what they would actually look like and the quality.

They look way better than I thought they would (y)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts