Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get the pegs that hold the mats in to place and how much they normally are? I'm sick of them slipping around now.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get the pegs that hold the mats in to place and how much they normally are? I'm sick of them slipping around now.
Hello. I've got a spare set you can have (never used), if you want to PM me with your address?

·
Registered
34,405 Posts
Alfa must have had complaints from people who felt they shouldn't have to grovel on the street with a knife to fit these to their new car having paid twenty-something thousand pounds for it . I read they are standard on the latest cars. Like they were on the Audis I had before .

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys I didn't expect so many nice responses so quickly, I hope not to have to keep moving these mats back in too place anymore soon :D

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DB74 is an absolute star, I'm so grateful I wish there was a points/award system on this forum or a vote a member of the month as you so deserve something.

Thanks so much for the generosity :)

I'll try and think of a way of returning the generosity to a forum member.

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
I've broken the threaded part of the peg off every one I've tried to fit. Super-gluing is the only way I have found that works!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would just like to say a big thanks to Paul jones and Chris variava for being very generous and Awesome. I would certainly recommend you check them out. Thanks again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts