Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Don't the lights look :cool: :cool: , but not too sure about the air intake in the bumper looks abit Gary boy.................. ;) ;)

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Check out this page, there's a pic of the car on the front page.
http://www.artc155.nl/

And according to Richard ARTC9:

"The double headlights are original from the D2 ( STW ) and real carbon fibre exemples, looks really great!"

And i have to agree!
I wouldn't mind doing that air intake mod to mine. Would prolly end up being a bit of drain pipe from B&Q though.

G

·
The air intake mod is done using a Bass Port from a hifi speaker. You can but these seperately.
The lights look great, but I did think were original as it's a clear front lense using the lamp lenses for the direction etc. I plan to use the original lense instead.....'cos of cost !!!!!

G

·
I think if I were to carry out such an air intake mod it would have to be a bit less noticeable than that one, I'm thinking of a brake cooling duct next to the radiator and some pipe, or maybe put a Cinquecento sporting vent into the bumper :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
daiblack said:
I think if I were to carry out such an air intake mod it would have to be a bit less noticeable than that one, I'm thinking of a brake cooling duct next to the radiator and some pipe, or maybe put a Cinquecento sporting vent into the bumper :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Daiblack, not sure if U caught my reply on seprate post.
I've opened up small grill beside fog light into shape matching other side(tow eye) and ran a flexi pipe 4"dia (gas fire flue) up 2 cone filter.
bit more 'stelth' :D filter lounging in nice :cool: air
.............Narlo.........

G

·
narlo said:
Daiblack, not sure if U caught my reply on seprate post.
I've opened up small grill beside fog light into shape matching other side(tow eye) and ran a flexi pipe 4"dia (gas fire flue) up 2 cone filter.
bit more 'stelth' :D filter lounging in nice :cool: air
.............Narlo.........
Nope never caught that one but I did find the grill and I have knocked out the piece behind it but not got any further. I haven't bothered to go down the cone filter route I have replaced the resonator thingy for an air pipe off a 145 which picks up its air in the same place as the resonator. :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.