Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For our March Meeting I'm thinking of a visit to the Newark Air Museum on Saturday afternoon, 31st March.

There is a strong possibility that this will be a joint Meeting with Lincs AROC.

It looks OK on the website but, as always, I need to go and check it out, intend to do this next Thursday.

Before I go ahead I'd really like your views on this as I realize that it may not be everyone's cup of tea. Comments invited asap please.

Thanks.

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
L

·
0 Posts
Just hope it's not like Hendon, " i've worked on that one and that one too! " :eek:

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just hope it's not like Hendon, " i've worked on that one and that one too! " :eek:
:lol: I do a lot of that at East Kirkby with all the old Comms and Radar stuff in the cabinets. Makes me feel reet old ! :D

K

·
0 Posts
rob & me have been before, quite a good place if i remember correctly?

entrance near the car auctions place, besides the showground

sure they have a vulcan there that you can go inside? bit of a queue for it when we were there so went back at last knockings. worth going back for, very cramped the vulcan flight deck. more room in my shed :lol:

needless to say you will have 2 willing visitors here :thumbs:

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:thumbs:

Thanks people. I'll have a run out next week and if all looks good I'll go ahead with it.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hi Nige

I have spoken to one or two at AROC & they seem up for it. We have our AGM and quiz next Tuesday (7th Feb) where we sort out our diary of events. Don't see it getting a kick back. The Lincs section are a very sociable bunch who enjoy their cars,pubs and just about anything else.:)

Mike

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Nige

I have spoken to one or two at AROC & they seem up for it. We have our AGM and quiz next Tuesday (7th Feb) where we sort out our diary of events. Don't see it getting a kick back. The Lincs section are a very sociable bunch who enjoy their cars,pubs and just about anything else.:)

Mike
:thumbs:

Sounds like a goer, we just have to sort it out !

Just sent you an E Mail from my Hotmail account but it seemed very odd when I tried to send it, if you haven't received it let me know.

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts