Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that it yet applies to me... I can't find any reference to how much a map upgrade will cost once my entitlement expires three years after registration. Can anyone enlighten me?
TYVM

·
Premium Member
7,576 Posts
Not that it yet applies to me... I can't find any reference to how much a map upgrade will cost once my entitlement expires three years after registration. Can anyone enlighten me?
TYVM
I would guess no one knows, as it hasn't come up yet ;)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I would guess no one knows, as it hasn't come up yet ;)
Map upgrade from Tom Tom for my MiTo's built in SATNAV is quoted as £45, but I've not bothered so I'm running with a 2 year old map.
As I only do local journeys in it, it's not important to me.

I've no idea if my March 2017 Giulia, in which I do need an up-to-date map, will be the same price or more in a years time.

As the Giulia's SATNAV isn't up to much, I'll be tempted to buy a Garmin with lifetime map updates.

Andy

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks chaps. I've recently got a magnetic vent mount so I can run Maps/Waze on my mobile... but I've sort of got used to TomTom on the big screen. If £45 for an occasional update then I suspect I'd take this up. I've seen a figure of £200 elsewhere (although don't recall that being AR). I wonder if the latter included dealer time to perform the upgrade (1.5 hours)?
Thanks for confirming the true figure isn't yet known!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts