Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mangoletsi Used Car Sale Weekend Event 23rd & 24th Jan 2010

Mangoletsi are having a Used Car Sale this weekend, vehicles have been reduced in price just for this weekend and as an added bonus any alfaowner.com member buying a new or used car will have a Mangoletsi Performance Upgrade of their choice fitted FREE of Charge.
  • The Largest Display of Used Alfa Romeo anywhere in the UK
  • 110 Used Alfa Romeo to choose from plus 50 Fiat and other makes
  • 75 Used Cars will be on our main site with another 85 to view at our compound
  • Ex Demonstrators available
  • Vehicles Fully Prepared and ready to go priced from £2,490 to £29,990
  • 25 x Alfa 147
  • 35 x Alfa 159 Saloon & Sportwagon
  • 15 x Alfa Brera
  • 20 x Alfa GT
  • 15 x Alfa MiTo

A selection of our stock can be viewed online here and if you cannot make it to along to view this weekend you can reserve your chosen car online via our website:

Mangoletsi, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Dealership in the north west of England - Used Cars

Call us on 01565 722899 to book your appointment, PM me your preferred appointment time or reserve your car online.

FREE Mangoletsi performance Upgrade Offer is for alfaowner.com members only when purchasing a new or used car from Mangoletsi on Sat 23rd Jan or Sun 24th Jan 2010 - For more info on our Performance Upgrades click here:
Mangoletsi, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Dealership in the north west of England - Performance Upgrades

Part Exchanges welcome of any make or model
Cash Back deals available
Finance available
0% APR available on new Alfa 159 1750TBi & new Alfa 159 2.0JTDm
New Alfa 159 from £259 month
Alfa MiTo MultiAir available for March delivery
Alfa MiTo from £9,945 after scrappage allowance
Test drive the range of Alfa Romeo models
Scrappage Offer available - £2,000 off any new Alfa Romeo

Mangoletsi New Car Latest Offers Jan 2010:Mangoletsi, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Dealership in the north west of England - Latest Offers

Regards
Mangoletsi

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
There's a nice looking 159 TBi on there :cool::thumbs: Decent spec too. Is that tri-zone climate control with digital display for the rear seats I spy in one of the shots :confused:

The TBi could be my next engine choice.

Nice idea ref the mods with any purchase :)

I'm in on Tuesday next week having some work done to the 159 so might have a quick nosey at that TBi out of curiosity. :D

Do you guys have a mod yet for the new TBi engine :confused:

Good luck with the weekend chaps and chapesses :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
tempted sooo very tempted:eek::D some good offers there, and a great idea offering the mods too, i feel the need for a lotery win:D

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
free performance upgrade for AO-ers... how's that for a benefit of club membership? :cool:

any non-members should get joined up and go and have a mooch around mango's. looks like some excellent offers they have there, and a read of some of the recent threads about them will tell you just how good their customer service is these days :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Mango Mods rule!! :thumbs:

Looks like they have some nicely spec'ed cars up for grabs too! I'm always drawn to stop by and have a mooch on Sundays when i've been for a back road thrash around Jodrell/Chelford etc...

Just wish I could afford one of the used 147's for the misses as she has fallen in love with them and is bending my ear to find a used bargain!

Has the website been updated with the sale prices already?

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
sneaky way would be to get one of their ready modded modifica ones, than add another mod free of charge that it hasnt got:lol:

G

·
Got an email about the sale a coupla days ago - couldn't bear to see the back of my V6, but a shiney 159 wouldn't look out of place on my drive :)

I wonder if 156Chris will appear to discuss potential mods? :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Just wish I could afford one of the used 147's for the misses as she has fallen in love with them and is bending my ear to find a used bargain!

did you try the ducati corse with the full set of mods st the performance weekend? that thing was insane :eek: that was the car that led me to chop the 156 in for the soot monster with the tweeks :D

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
did you try the ducati corse with the full set of mods st the performance weekend? that thing was insane :eek: that was the car that led me to chop the 156 in for the soot monster with the tweeks :D
No I was too busy thrashing the V6 Brera Modifica and then JB's Nitrous monster :lol: while my Brera was in bits with John sticking out of it :p

Must admit though those 1.9's are awesome when running circa 200bhp... lovely engines!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi paultrim - please don't leave your wallet at home as it will feel lonely & upset, bring it with you and we promise to look after its contents for you. :)

Hi Gaz & Alfa-Red - no lottery win required as we have reduced prices for this weekend and have some great finance offers too (0% APR on a new 159 1750TBi :eek:)

Hi MikeyRules - we have 147's available from only £7,500, you know it is important to keep the missus happy. ;) We are updating the website with additional cars daily until the weekend but we have too many cars to put on the website so you need to come along and have a look.

Hi Alfa-Red again - we have lots of new & used Alfa with Modifica upgrades to test drive & buy this weekend but they will be "going fast" :lol:

Hi Acapulco Al - we havn't stopped selling 147 Ducati Corse since our performance weekend, I think you must have told everybody how fast it was as we had to beg & steel a few more off Alfa UK to match demand. All the new ones have all sold out now but we have several used & ex demo Ducati and Sport Q2's in stock which can all be upgraded free of charge to 205BHP. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Hi paultrim - please don't leave your wallet at home as it will feel lonely & upset, bring it with you and we promise to look after its contents for you. :)

Hi Gaz & Alfa-Red - no lottery win required as we have reduced prices for this weekend and have some great finance offers too (0% APR on a new 159 1750TBi :eek:)

Hi MikeyRules - we have 147's available from only £7,500, you know it is important to keep the missus happy. ;) We are updating the website with additional cars daily until the weekend but we have too many cars to put on the website so you need to come along and have a look.

Hi Alfa-Red again - we have lots of new & used Alfa with Modifica upgrades to test drive & buy this weekend but they will be "going fast" :lol:

Hi Acapulco Al - we havn't stopped selling 147 Ducati Corse since our performance weekend, I think you must have told everybody how fast it was as we had to beg & steel a few more off Alfa UK to match demand. All the new ones have all sold out now but we have several used & ex demo Ducati and Sport Q2's in stock which can all be upgraded free of charge to 205BHP. :D

aaaaarrghh dont tempt me:lol:
looking away now....nope not looking.....*damn it* i may see you sunday:lol:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Mangoletsi: Do you have a list of the GT's you are selling? I have looked on your website and you have 8 which appear to be around the same price as they where last month.

I am so tempted and with the Modifica upgrade....were's my wallet:)

Paul

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Thanks Julian... Unfortunately I'm looking at the 3-4k end of the market as funds are tight. So we're looking at 02/52 - 03 ish 1.6 lusso's.

I guess that's the sort of cars you pass on for auction, rather than keep to sell...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks to everybody who has PM'd me about our Sale Event this weekend. To answer some of the questions you have asked see below and some more information.

Appointment slots are filling fast today so contact us ASAP to confirm your appointment time.

Used Cars

. Our website has a limit to the quantity of cars we can have on at any one time so if you don't see a car on there you like we have 30/40 other cars about to go on when the online space is available.
. On top of the physical stock we carry we always have about 8/10 fresh cars arriving daily which are part exchanges, cars bought from customers all over the UK and Used Car Purchases direct from Alfa Romeo, e.g. we have 47 fresh cars arriving with us over the month or so. We also pre-sell a lot of our cars before they arrive with us which is another reason to keep talking to us so that we can tell you what's on the way.
. Website has been updated with sale prices but it can take 24/48 hours for all changes to take effect on all websites....Mangoletsi.com / Autotrader.co.uk etc... Ring us for the latest prices.
. 34 Cars have been reduced in price for this weekend.

New Cars

. New Cars purchased this weekend can also have the Performance Upgrade fitted F.O.C
. MiTo - about 90 x MiTo's are in stock or on the way to us for March delivery
. MiTo MultiAir 135bhp Veloce & Lusso on thier way in Red, Black & White for March delivery
. 147 - all are now sold & registered, all gone.
. Giulietta - We are taking orders now for June delivery, spec 7 prices to follow.
. GT - 10 x GT Modifica 200BHP Limited Editions in stock or ordered for March (4 x sold already)
. 159 - about 45 x 1750TBi & 2.0JTDm 159 Saloon & Sportwagon in stock or on the way with 0% APR deals available mainly in Red, Black & White
. Brera - 14 x 1750TBi & 2.0JTDm Brera ordered in Black, Red, Touring Grey & White for March delivery
. Spider - A new Limited Edition on its way for the summer, info to follow.

I hope this answers all questions to date but as normal PM me and I will get back to ASAP.:thumbs:

Regards
Mangoletsi

1 - 20 of 51 Posts