Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do mango's do these upgrades as above? had a quick look on the website and it doesn't say anything about it just wonderd if they do?:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Do mango's do these upgrades as above? had a quick look on the website and it doesn't say anything about it just wonderd if they do?:thumbs:
not at the moment, there maybe plans but im not sure:confused:

only for the jts (2.2 and 3.2) engines, multijet engines, and the Mito t-jet and multijet engines so far;)

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
im gona see if i can speak to Paul or John and find some things out:thumbs:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
504 Posts
The power difference on a 1.6 isn't huge in terms of figures but the improvement in the way the car uses it is great and makes the whole driving experience better and easier as you don't need to change down gears to get any pull when you slip below the rev range of the variator. On my drive back up to the north of Scotland the car was able to easily accelerate up steep hills in 5th where it used to lose speed even with my foot flat down before. It keeps on pulling all the way up now as well, I accidentally found myself doing a faster speed than I should have been on a dual carriageway stretch of the A9 without realising as the car had kept accelerating where the power usually used to die off.

I would imagine that it would make a bigger power increase on a 2.0TS and if you were looking to do any other mods at the same time Gus would be able to advise on the best combinations to get the most power out.

J

·
0 Posts
Sorry had hands full with new engines 1750 TBI and multi air 1.4 Tjet, 2.0 JDTM all testing soon.
I would strongly recommend Gus as I have heard nothing but good news about his work and he knows the product very well. Gus will see you right with t-spark.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
why didnt Paul reply to my email:rant::lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Angel tuning did my old 2.0 TS. A remap and a BMC CDA. It sounded brilliant for starters. Not a massive difference in bhp but it had a much sharper throttle response and sorted out the flat spots. Plus the bonus is they come to you ;)

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Sorry I am sure he will but as it is end of month everybody V-busy.
I dont do paper work so if you wish to contact me at work the e-mail is
[email protected].
Ta very much, yeah i was joking matey, i know he gets busy, or has lots of holidays:lol:

ill give him a slap when i see him:lol::thumbs:

Mark

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Angel tuning did my old 2.0 TS. A remap and a BMC CDA. It sounded brilliant for starters. Not a massive difference in bhp but it had a much sharper throttle response and sorted out the flat spots. Plus the bonus is they come to you ;)
Remapping has moved on since then on the TS's ... the boys can now get 10-15bhp (IIRC) increase as well as better throttle response :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Remapping has moved on since then on the TS's ... the boys can now get 10-15bhp (IIRC) increase as well as better throttle response :thumbs:
who and where:D

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,532 Posts
aren't Mangos an official Autodelta fitting agent? :confused: im certain i have read this somewhere before on eithers website

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Yes we are official Autodelta fitting agent but only autodelta can do remaps. We don't have that yet.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Yes we are official Autodelta fitting agent but only autodelta can do remaps. We don't have that yet.

Time to get yourself sorted then :thumbs: (then I might ... just might ... stop :lol:)

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts