Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Im moving house soon (end of the month) from Dublin 15 area to Sandyford.

im in need of a van or man with a van if anyone wants to earn a few sheckles ? or might know someone?

i have a few bits to move, with the chest of drawers being the most bulky. it could be mid week though as im still waiting on an actual moving date.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Theres a poster over on boards called cormie. Runs a company called vantasks. Haven't used him myself, but everything I've heard/read about him has been very positive. He isn't meant to be expensive either.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
28 Posts
Depending on when it is and as a last resort and you get stuck, I have been a volunteer van driver for a little oxfam shop for the last 3 years,I would be willing to do it as a 'homer' in that you cover the fuel and throw a few pennies to our oxfam shop it could be possible for me to get a day in Dublin.

Any pennies thrown my way would come with a little card posted your way from our shop to say thanks, I honestly do it just to get outta the house.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Depending on when it is and as a last resort and you get stuck, I have been a volunteer van driver for a little oxfam shop for the last 3 years,I would be willing to do it as a 'homer' in that you cover the fuel and throw a few pennies to our oxfam shop it could be possible for me to get a day in Dublin.

Any pennies thrown my way would come with a little card posted your way from our shop to say thanks, I honestly do it just to get outta the house.

Thanks , ill let you know how i get on. might have a van now though..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts