Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i had my aston martin driving day at donnington, rammstein cd, dvds, gloves, scarves but best of all i get to spend time with my lovely dave later, first xmas we have been together in the four years we been together cos we both have always been in work.....cant wait...:)

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Big telescope :thumbs: and some other stuff :D

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I got, starwars - the complete vader, a cd of saint saens, a tshirt, two CMC Maserati Tipo 61 models (birdcage chassis and birdcage with bodywork) and the bog brush of friendship

·
Registered
854 Posts
..another mini helicopter from maplin ( addictive and difficult in equal measure) I trod on the last one! , bottle of Floid aftershave :)
Merry Christmas
Buon Natale a tutti

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Coldplay tickets, a tank driving experience, 3 x 1:18 S4 Spiders, Swiss army knife pouch & sharpener, touch screen gloves & Senna DVD:D

·
Premium Member
77,375 Posts
My daughter has just gone to the local Asda................I know for a fact that, with her Christmas money from the family, she is going to 'surprise' me with something.

She's 11 and the most incredible person.

·
Registered
10,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My daughter has just gone to the local Asda................I know for a fact that, with her Christmas money from the family, she is going to 'surprise' me with something.

She's 11 and the most incredible person.

I would laugh until 2020 if she comes back with 'Maggie' a concise history of Britain's greatest PM...................:cheese:

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
Jeans, tops shirts Snowpatrol cd Manics cd fancy watch and chocs of and some books and dvd of Outnumbered.!
no Senna dvd but as is my birthday next week I live in hope! have also shown wifey pics of 159s Mini Scalextric set as shown previously but it may be too late for that! :(

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I would laugh until 2020 if she comes back with 'Maggie' a concise history of Britain's greatest PM...................:cheese:
Or tickets to the new Iron Lady movie:lol:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts