Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... is awesome :thumbs:

I can drive how I want to now without a whining noise coming from the passenger seat area because she's as mad as me :cool:

She's l:inlove:vely :D

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Lucky you.

I have a squeeze of the leg when I'm hammering along that then grows into a supersonic shriek should I dare to go too fast :lol:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lucky you.

I have a squeeze of the leg when I'm hammering along that then grows into a supersonic shriek should I dare to go too fast :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

R

·
0 Posts
I just have a constant whining in my ear "your going too fast, slow down, whats the rush blah blah blah" :shoot:

·
Registered
10,575 Posts
... is awesome :thumbs:

I can drive how I want to now without a whining noise coming from the passenger seat area because she's as mad as me :cool:

She's l:inlove:vely :D
Can i have a price please to hire this amazing woman for the next EVO run,
has to be better than the sharp intakes of breath and deafening silence:)

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
The clocks layout in the 156 means Mrs Peach cant see the speedo. I've got her convinced the car just "feels" faster. She dosn't drive so dosn't know any better. Bless her.:)

·
Registered
153 Posts
:lol: The Mito arrived with the speed buzzer set to beep when I exceeded 70mph and it was like it was telling on me to The Hubby. I would then get this buzzing noise next to me about the "speed limit" accompanied by lots of fidgeting!! Shhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell him but I have turned the buzzer off!! If he thinks it is still on he must think I have turned over a new leaf :lol: :cheese:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can i have a price please to hire this amazing woman for the next EVO run,
has to be better than the sharp intakes of breath and deafening silence:)
No you can't :D

She'll be in the car with me :thumbs:

Sorry. ;)

H

·
0 Posts
I now never speed. Thanks to Mrs HST? Nope, not a bit of it.

Thanks to the combined forces of Plod and the DVLA.

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I now never speed. Thanks to Mrs HST? Nope, not a bit of it.

Thanks to the combined forces of Plod and the DVLA.
It's not the speed - it's the gaps Mama sees in the traffic and control of the car she has to enable her to make use of those gaps. She's very good - I almost (and note I did say "almost") enjoy being driven as much as driving now.

·
0 Posts
Mrs Jon nags me, by my retort is always come back when you have a licence :tut: :lol:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mrs Jon nags me, by my retort is always come back when you have a licence :tut: :lol:
:lol:

In my previous existence I used the line "complain when you are prepared to drive it".

·
Registered
26,114 Posts
It's not the speed - it's the gaps Mama sees in the traffic and control of the car she has to enable her to make use of those gaps. She's very good - I almost (and note I did say "almost") enjoy being driven as much as driving now.
"Driving by gaps" is what I taught my junior - and she's really good at it :D
My wife - bless her - just coughs :lol:

·
Administrator
23,020 Posts
LizR and I should not be allowed out together each in our own cars. Whenever we do we race each other and we are both as good (bad). Love it - hitting slip roads onto Motorways/A roads are a total joy neither can overtake despite who may be in front each time.

We both love driving our own Alfas - and when we do it together - so much the better.

V

·
0 Posts
The clocks layout in the 156 means Mrs Peach cant see the speedo. I've got her convinced the car just "feels" faster. She dosn't drive so dosn't know any better. Bless her.:)
one of the best things bout the 156 is the fact only the driver can see the speedo and rev counter

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and @ dad, shameless bragging :tut: :rolleyes:

:p :lol:
And what of it Mr Hughes? I put lots of effort in securing the prize so I shall brag as much as I like :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts