Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Re: Malfunctioning multiquote

Should be able to include as many as you select :confused:

If the forum's busy, it may take a couple of seconds to select a post using the multi-quote button, so try that way.

For the last post you want to quote, please press the Quote button and you should see all of the multi-quoted posts in there.

·
Registered
9,805 Posts

Have the same problem, only 2 appears

R

·
0 Posts

Hiya,
I have been trying to use the multiquote function but it will only include 2 quotes can anyone help me please?

Ta very much,

G
it seems ok

If the forum's busy, it may take a couple of seconds to select a post using the multi-quote button, so try that way.

For the last post you want to quote, please press the Quote button and you should see all of the multi-quoted posts in there.
yes it does
and that is three :thumbs:

H

·
0 Posts

I though it was a system problem :D

But mines fine :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts

Hiya,
I have been trying to use the multiquote function but it will only include 2 quotes can anyone help me please?

Ta very much,

G

Looks as if it does work :)

·
Registered
9,805 Posts

Hiya,

Ta very much,

G
No still only 2

Also can only upload 1 pic at a time out side of Just Images and not more

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

No still only 2

Sorry but this still isn't resolved. I can still only have 2 quotes in a post :( Its not a function I use very often but it would be nice to be able to when wanted.

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Maybe we are doing it wrong???:ANYWOoRDd:

·
Registered
6,313 Posts

Hiya,

Ta very much,

G

It has never ever worked properly for me. For the record I tried to include four quotes. It picked the first and the last and skipped the middle two.

Today I'm on FireFox 2.0.0.11, but as I've said, I've never had any luck on IE either. When I want to multi-quote, I just do it manually by typing in BB code.
--Toronto

·
Administrator
60,449 Posts

No still only 2

Sorry but this still isn't resolved. I can still only have 2 quotes in a post :( Its not a function I use very often but it would be nice to be able to when wanted.

Thanks in advance :)
Maybe we are doing it wrong???:ANYWOoRDd:
It has never ever worked properly for me. For the record I tried to include four quotes. It picked the first and the last and skipped the middle two.

Today I'm on FireFox 2.0.0.11, but as I've said, I've never had any luck on IE either. When I want to multi-quote, I just do it manually by typing in BB code.
--Toronto

Interesting, I wonder why it works for some of us and not others?:confused:

·
Registered
15,172 Posts

--Toronto
Interesting, I wonder why it works for some of us and not others?:confused:
Doesn't work for me, either. It never has. :confused:

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Re: Malfunctioning multiquote - Not Resolved

So it's not only us

V

·
0 Posts
I have had it just posting the first and last and not the ones in between :confused: there is a problem...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts