Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Alfa crew! :) boss)O( witch here....this is my very first, well kinda, Alfa. My partner & I purchased a GTV V6 in 2000 & then had a baby so sold it & then in 2011 re-purchased the very same GTV again...but it really was my partners car & love. I was driving & enjoying my A160 Mercedes Benz, not very sporty, but quite stylish. Anyway, I really needed an upgrade, something slightly bigger (as I am only 152cm, I am not interested in any major "big cars") and something with more power. Of course my partner being a major Alfisti kept recommending anything Alfa to me. First of all I resisted, feeling that I would purchase another Merc, just bigger. But after looking around, I kept liking the look of a wagons and when I was shown a picture of the 159 Sports Wagon, I was in love. The problem being that there are only so many of these wonderful automobiles available second hand in my country. ( I refuse to purchase any car brand new, a massive waste of money is my opinion). I had a few prerequisites, it HAD to be black, with black leather interior..pretty much it. I wasn't very keen on the idea of an automatic either, being a driver of manuals all my life. But..after purchasing the sports auto, I am indeed in love with my 159, it truely is a pleasure to drive each and every day. So safe to say, I believe I am now officially, converted! AO indeed..

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome To‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★
/▌*˛˚ ░A░L░F░A░ - ░O░W░N░E░R░ ˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★

1 - 11 of 11 Posts