Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you increase the volume of the buzzer/beeper on the rear parking sensors on 156 GTA?

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Mine has reverse sensors fitted and the 'bleeper' is a small speaker down in the driver side footwell, if yours has been fitted in the same place (i doubt it but you never know) you could check nothing is covering it. It took a while to find the speaker in mine when i changed the headunit and needed 2 people to find it. 1 to put the car in & out of reverse gear so it would bleep and the other to try and listen to where the sound was coming from :lol:

Mines got a reverse camera too, its linked to the HU so it comes up on the screen when its in reverse and i can see behind me :)

S

·
0 Posts
Most aftermarket sensor systems put the speaker in the rear pillar upright trim as its the closest place to the control unit and reversing light power point. When you have found it. You can either reposition to get better sound in the cabin or replace it with an alternarive speaker. I suppose as they just take a pos and neg feed, you could add a little buzzer or something up front?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts