Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or so the letter said-they have a customer who wants to buy the precise model and spec of my car-so they would buy the car off me for cash or.....offer me a very favourable trade in against a new Alfa.
So when I rang them they tell me they are short of stock of used Alfa's and then try to sell me a Brera/Gt/159.
Anyone else had one?

G

·
0 Posts
Not had one but heard about Mangos sending them out. A good way of getting you on the end of the phone!!! How much 'cash' did they offer you?

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I had a similar letter off Variava's but no follow up call as indicated. If the deal was in my favour, I could be tempted into a Red 3.2 Ti (original run):cool: Clare would batter me though:eek:

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Mangos obtained my old GTA in north wales on behalf of another customer.

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
My dealer tried to sell me a FIAT.......yeah as if I would be tempeted by a run of the mill FIAT......tried to convince me that a Bravo(Ritmo here in OZ) was as good as the next 149 was going to be.....well if the Mito is as bad as a GPunto, then the 149 will not be much chop!

·
Registered
610 Posts
anything good happening in your life Stori - you do seem to whine a bit mate.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
anything good happening in your life Stori - you do seem to whine a bit mate.
:lol: :cheese: :lol: :cheese: :lol:

Not that I could comment because I dont know the fella, we all like a good moan though dont we! Still funny!

:lol: :cheese: :lol: :cheese: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts