Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm willing to buy the magneti marelli box & I have no Idea which one to get for my 170 hp 1.4 Multiair

There are 2 versions the ME009T
Moduli aggiuntivi ME009T

and the ME110T found in this list
TURBO PETROL TUNING BOXES

so I was wondering what's the differences ?
Looking at the second link it tells you which one via the engine code section on the chart if I'm not mistaken?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
The first link you get after choosing your engine as well
I'd say that's the one you need then surly, if you in any doubt I'd either ring or email them if you email them include your car reg and engine number usually speeds up the process of getting a proper answer out of companies and sellers.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd say that's the one you need then surly, if you in any doubt I'd either ring or email them if you email them include your car reg and engine number usually speeds up the process of getting a proper answer out of companies and sellers.

It's not that simple, The first one says it is for the specific engine, and the second one also gives you a selected model for the engine so what's the difference

·
Registered
107 Posts
It's not that simple, The first one says it is for the specific engine, and the second one also gives you a selected model for the engine so what's the difference
How did you get the other one going through as if I wanted one I select alfa romeo then giulietta mine sits at the top of the chart (170bhp) and only shows the me110T module

1 - 6 of 6 Posts