Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks. I own an Alfa Romeo Mito MY2012 1.4 MultiAir 105Hp and I happened to stumble across this Magneti Marelli throttle pedal module for my car. It sounds quite interesting as it is supposed to improve torque delivery at low revs and increase the throttle response. Normally I look upon such tuning boxes with a hefty degree of suspicion but this one attracts me as it is manufactured by the same company that provides the ECU for our cars.
Do any of you have any experience with this product ? Any input will be highly welcomed.
Here is the item : Magneti Marelli Gaspedal-Modul Alfa MiTo

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As said I normally don't believe such tuning boxes do much , the only thing that got my attention in this one is the fact that it is actually made by a subsidiary of Fiat and the same company that made our cars ECU. If there is any manufacturer that could make a box that actually give results it should be them. I heard on other forums that the turbo tuning box they make for the Mito QV is quite good.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Yes mate sorry for being blunt. I have been looking at tuning products for these engines for a few years now, also having previously owned a MQV.

Magneti mareli do make a turbo tuning box for mqv yes. Not personaly used it but heard aome ok things.

If you look at the spider tuning box it not only does turbo boost tuning, and is adjustable 16 levels but it also has another adjustment to change when the map is applied across the RMP range, effectively 2 boxes in one.

Basically the original box you posted, the same results can be achieved by putting your foot down further.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts