Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My GTA has the following Bosch sensor F00C 2G2 063 and i got a new sensor but im not sure if its 100% working, the box said meat and doria but the sensor it self is Bosch.
What I'm felling is that the car is accelerating way slower, no dips or rev stops just slower..

anyway i ordered anotherone for a vauxhall and i noticed that the number on the sensor is,
F00C 2G2 030 which is for alfas with 2.0 / 2.5 engines...

Is it safe to install it or should I sell the 030 sensor?

I have a bunch that end with 063 (3-4 broken) and 1 is old and working and the new 063 is giving me less power so I'm looking for a spare, always want to have a spare with me when I take longer trips..

Thanks and yes I tried to figure out all the posts about mags but I'm lost :confused:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
To try and save you some cash mate the 2L JTS is the same MAF but in a different housing.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I'll tell you first thing monday when I'm sat in front of the computer. :)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
They are still all made by bosch and are all exactly the same part. You just have to swap casings so I'm sure plenty of other makes will use it. :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To try and save you some cash mate the 2L JTS is the same MAF but in a different housing.
Well that's the thing I tried to save some and bought a Vauxhall sensor bit when I removed it I find a completely different number on the sensor.

So JTS you say :)

I guess the 030 is just rubbish for the gta?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Also the JTS sensor (BOSCH 0280218113) is a cf3 sensor and i have no idea what gta is, if it's cf2 or cf3..

But you are sure it's the same sensor that ends with 063?

Found this site with original maf housing,

http://autopartsmarket.eu/?action=catalog_part_info_view&art_id=462328&return=action=catalog_part_view&data[id_make]=16&data[id_model]=2053&data[id_model_detail]=16610&data[id_part]=12906&data[sort]=&data[name_group]=luftmassem%C3%A4tare

£105 for a new one for the GTA.

If you got the number for the JTS maf i guess it would be cheaper and its new :)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Hi mate. They are exactly the same. When you pull the MAF out of the jts housing it is identical. Same bosch part number. Can't remember the number exactly but 063 rings a bell. The gta is a CF3. I just put a 2nd hand MAF out of a JTS breaker in mine last weekend as I was having misfire issues.

Note: the screws that hold the MAF in the housing are safety torx.

:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts