Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Ive seen Mr Eubank around Brighton in and out of his truck a number of times and hes always smiling which isnt normal is it? aka "mad as a bag of spaniels"
He seems like a decent chap from what ive seen on telly. I dont know if its normal or not, people tell me i smile a lot too :eek:

aaaaand back on topic:eek:.............

·
Registered
102 Posts
I used to work on the red Sud when I lived in Bitburg, Germany. The guy who owns it has a heap of other sweet Suds and 33's, this car is one of three Suds his team races in the German Youngtimer Cup series. He also has a Sprint rally car and a Series one 33 that is really nice. They are very competitive and great guys! Here a a little spot on them http://alfasud.alfisti.net/koeppen01e.html

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I think I have seen the black'n'yellow Sprint before - its got a full spaceframe chassis and a non-Alfa RWD drivetrain iirc... so moving away from Sprints major plus-points, handling and engine. Still looks OK though.

I think I like the Trofeo 'Sud too.

Lauren

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I ripped a video (in french unfortunately) of this one a Sprint 6C with then engine in the middle somewhere.

it's quite nice :)

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts