Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sat there reading a bloomin newspaper for over an hour yesterday and I could see the junction I wanted to turn off at in the distance !!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

....and breath !

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
If I had known you were over this way I would have made sure you had a welcoming party of thugs with guns :burn:

S

·
0 Posts
Whats wrong with that...It's there to be used... :D
If im correct, and correct me if im wrong but hard shoulders are there for the emergency services. You are aloud to use the hard shoulder if its sign posted saying you can.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If im correct, and correct me if im wrong but hard shoulders are there for the emergency services. You are aloud to use the hard shoulder if its sign posted saying you can.
:rant: Oi ! This is my rant about roadworks, get your own !!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Anyway back on topic.

These road works are a pain in the ***, I have to go that way Sunday evening to get to Banbarry to get something, not looking forward to it now because of these :mad:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dude - its quite easy to avoid that section - I live in Watford (Watty) and travel to and from Bracknell (Hole) every day in rush hour. Average time? 1hr 10mins door to door. Average mpg for entire journey? 62.3. Depends where you join the 25 but basically you need to calculate your route to go via (anticlockwise) Hayes>Iver>Denham>RickmansWORT. (vice Versa for cockwise.) cuts 15-19 out all together. Saved me hours of my life.
As for Banbury - think best ways are - from around Watty A41 past Aylesbury or Winchester (Winch) A34.....
Do like the Orange traffic service - for m25 it just says "long delays avoid"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts