Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I live in the lusk area of north Co Dublin over the last year i have seen a lot of alfa,s around 156,s lot,s of them, 166,s 33,s and so on .:cheese:
Are ther any owners on this forum as it would be good to talk to them about problem,s they have had with ther alfa,s and who they use to service them,:lol:

Thanks paul dun emer:thumbs:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Not in Lusk, but am in Dublin.

Doesn't seem to be too many of us Alfaowner members around though...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey V Des,

I know of one Alfa fan in lusk..... you ever see/hear a GTV or 166 (both v6's) around ?
Not sure why he is not on alfaowner.

I'm in Dublin myself and will be at the meet on the 29th for the simply reason to meet fellow Alfa owners. I'm a complete newbie here. You should throw your name down for it.
I'm sure if you post any teckie queries in the Tech section they will be answered. A 156 TS in Ireland is the same as a UK one :p

I wouldn't be the most mechanically minded person but with the help of the forum I will be building upon my knowledge of GTV's and the many many many problems :cheese:

V

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feed back lads,
was having a talk with a mate of mine last night about 2nd hand alfa
prices.......they are mental.... the same car can differ from 3000 to 5000 euro ?

·
Registered
665 Posts
As Volmars suggested....you are all welcome to come along to the Dublin meet on 29th March and meet some of the people face to face.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts