Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you get back from your lunchtime exercise,
try cleaning off your muddy shoes and go take a shower
before lounging around the office and eating your lunch.

You ****ing stink.

That is all.

:thumbs:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of them skipped his shower, got dressed and went off on a customer visit.

Niiiiiice!

:thumbs:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Obviously doesn't use Right Guard!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
What is wrong with these people?

Have they not heard of a pub, or at least, Un café?

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
Why on earth would anyone want to spend their lunchtime running???

·
Registered
37,747 Posts
People who cycle 10 miles or more to work and then don't shower are just as bad.

Occasionally we have them here, and you are right Nev, they do stink.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have a shower at work. that's the most disturbing thing. :confused:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
People who cycle 10 miles or more to work and then don't shower are just as bad.

Occasionally we have them here, and you are right Nev, they do stink.
I stopped cycling to work because of defective showers with no temperature control. First thing in the morning the water in the tank was superheated because it had sat there since mid afternoon the previous day (public sector building - nothing works properly). It was too hot to use and there was no way I was stinking the office out all day.

Good rant Nev.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In defence of the cyclists...:rolleyes: :eek:

I have a 30 mile (that's 48km to the Frenchies) ride to work (each way) which I try to do a couple or 3 times a week in the summer. We have no showers at work. A shower before I leave the house in the morning and then immediately disrobe at work upon arrival (I suggest out of view of colleagues), spraying all over with Brut 33 deodorant (RIP, our 'Enery), then change into clean cotton clothing from personal locker (topped up/changed whenever going into work by car).

Works a treat - I stay smelling as sweet as a daisy all day (alright then, Henry Cooper).

Although I can't work out why the girl I fancy from the make-up dept always seems to resist my attempts to make small talk if I happen to pass her in the corridor...:eek:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
We enjoy a good lunchtime run on a Friday. We decide if its the turn of the 156 or GT and have a little run into the village for a pub lunch and a swift half. It's far more civilised, don't need a shower after and no danger of smelly pits. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts