Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was well wurth the effort lately to tiddle up Lucy as eye kent nay hawnbrake no certificake.:D

So doing the rear calipers ,the NSF upper arm ,tie wrap aroon OSF alli gator and the non stop windae wipers and she wood huve sailed the MOT

Excelt fur wan fly in the ointment.....the age old john Mclane...How can etc etc etc.

had passed all even the brake test then.....Oh the memories..Yip Mufasa memories ;):D.....the pipe went pop Yup Jist like a Rice Krispie.

So what do eye do...take it away and splice in or get the guys to do it.....Well whne ewe get and MOT,service and wash four £29 twas time fur some payback....So for £52 quid joab done.

So another dear MOT ..These beasties ur so deer tay run.
Upper arm..£35
2 tie wraps 2p
MOT etc £29
repair BILL £52

So awe in awe...£116.02......The dearest so far in 3 years. Last year was jist the £29.

dement link...http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-164-and-166/373624-166-horseshoe-wheels.html#post5262521

Won Happy bunny

Pomeo

knead sum guid noos after JonC....belt ping.:cry:

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Fayre play to ye Pomie.
Aill not have uss meny memories ass ewe Pomie, aill only bee farty fair this May

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fayre play to ye Pomie.
Aill not have uss meny memories ass ewe Pomie, aill only bee farty fair this May
Ah Mrs P's problem WW.BUTT she says her's ur perfumed..Eye say she need a nose transplant. So Young So young to be the Wise Wun.

Nice one Pom, good news.
Getting lazy in my auld age Ali....I remember the day when ....Oh deer eye cannae.

Butt the van is prepped and ready to go..Noo wheel bearing tay sort ABS and Speedo as twasnae intermittent ony mare ,Noo headlights and noo gearboax mounting.Jist the 2 blakje pipes tay sprice. was gonna get them tay day it..BUTT £52.....Will extract the digit o'eer the weekend if the sun shines oan me.
Then its the daughets/wifes vecra and the boys astra THEN THEBIGGIE....TIa's in June....headlight should be fixed by then.Hopefully.(Downside is the 166 front bumperis no as easy tay get aff as the astravan.

Pomeo

Don't know how eye ever goat time tay go tay work.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Dinnae Fink I'm Weisz

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dinnae Fink I'm Weisz
:wow: Well wan butter than that .Efter the day I ken um no wise.

By the way well dun at the rugby.Saw the streamers so eye guess ewe wun.:thumbs:

So the day eye decides tay get beasted in afore the league cup final...Bopn Accord V ICT .Goat wan side of the blake pipes dun.Goat in in time jist tay see the penalties....how time flies when yer enjoying yersell.Even fater up tay yer een in blake fluid....AARGH thon 50 squid is no a bargain.......Even unwiser moment.....Wie the noo DEPO lights oan ra van eye was jist gonna let the tester set it up and pay the fee...Well ewes awe ken me.....Thinks as its a dark night I'll go to the nearby Lidl's and set them up roughly masell......:cry: Only wan of the 3 adjusters uo huving ony effect.....SO does a giggle.....These lights appear tay be pure sheeeite.:cry: So IF the tester cannae work the magic....Its strip oot time and back tay Eurocrapparts they go.

All seemed tay be going so well....transferring the bulbs and levcelerrs over to the no unit..til I tries tay pit in the indicator bulb fitting...Wont fit ..magange tay farce the DS in butt the NS woodnae go in at awe...So ah phones them ...No quality issues at awe...So eye takes it up and shure as the broon stuff smells...he couldnae get it in ether,So twas either another hunner squid tay get Valeo or Hella...( wie hindsight twood huv bean well wurth it) eye decides to scrape off excess plastic and get it to fit .It went in.

The wise man wood huv checked the ajusters worked before fitting it awe the gather rather than assume as its noo twill work.

:cry::cry::cry:

Pomeo (the not so wise.Thank guiness fur hindshight):lol:

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
We did prevail over the Frenchies and Sasannach...
Sorry to hear of your light troubles....

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We did prevail over the Frenchies and Sasannach...
Sorry to hear of your light troubles....
4 Mot's done One to go.....Just TIa's light to fix ,2 front springs and whatever else turns up.

Pomeo

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Keep ye oot off trughball

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
:cry:
Keep ye oot off trughball
Tee Hee Hee,,,,,Eye try wise wun eye try BUTT it always seems tay find me no matter what.

YUP..No matter how hard eye tried...Its a bumper aff jobby.
Goat it oot and tis watter damage....Maist o the board is like brand noo..butt wan wee bitty wan wee bitty....Wull try cleaning it up butt eye reckon the damage is dun.

Now I huv a serious descision tay make....The lens is awe cloudy...the price of the LAD5G is deerer than a cambelt fail.:cry:

Watt too doo.:cry:

Pomeo

The water damaged part is in the hardest part wie no easy access wie a soldering bolt.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
All tha blessed wie it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts