Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I would take my 166 out for a cruise today, pulled out of the garage and parked up outside my house. I locked up and upon turning round I realised the 166 wasn't where I left it and it had rolled backwards about 8 meters down the street into my 6 day old Giulietta!

Luckily no one was hurt and both cars are undamaged, Ive triple check the Giulietta! The daft thing is I always leave my cars in gear and the one time I dont this happens!

I think the 166 may be a bit jealous of the new arrival its suddenly decided not to hold itself on the handbrake anymore!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
8 Posts
To prevent things like this to happen I got rid of my 166 15 minutes before I picked up G, so they never even met :thumbs:

P

·
0 Posts
My Giulietta was not happy for a day or two after I bought a 156 GTA... :cheese:

Blue&Me worked fine until the GTA pitched up. Then Blue&Me stopped showing the artists and title of songs on my USB. It just showed "Blue&Me - Media Player". Blue&Me replaced now both cars seem happy. Although the GTA has developed a knocking sound recently after I gave more of my time to the Giulietta. Time to give the GTA some attention and replace the control arms etc...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts