1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Someone who doesn't understnad the point of owning one that's who :lol:

E

·
0 Posts
Mine has done about 60k and is a 2003. Mostly due to the fact that I use the train to get to work so it is a weekend toy :) Probably a good 20k or more of that was just driving for drivings sake. Which to me is what a V6 alfa is all about :D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Mine is on 34k-ish now. I've only had it a couple of months (bought from Dougie166) and I'm using it as my daily driver so it won't stay a low mileage example for too long. It has obviously led a pampered life before I got it...or was broken for years!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Mines on 35,000 :). Got it at 28,500 in october last year & use it whenever i can but thats still only at weekends usually as i can't use it for work

Lowest mileage i've seen is the 156 GTA with 11000 on it :eek: still looks like its just come out of the showroom :cool:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I think mine is just shy of 500 now. But i guess a rebuild won't count!

·
Registered
940 Posts
35k 04 ...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Can't believe cal, 32k on a 10 year old car!? Crazy!

..Well, its on an 03 plate, so not quite 10.

But I bought it with very low mileage (17k) two years ago, and i probably only average 5-7k pa myself. Story goes it was a finance repossession which spent 3 years in storage, before being resold not sure why.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Mines on 35,000 :). Got it at 28,500 in october last year & use it whenever i can but thats still only at weekends usually as i can't use it for work

Lowest mileage i've seen is the 156 GTA with 11000 on it :eek: still looks like its just come out of the showroom :cool:
Is yours the Brilliant Blue from Ben in london?

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
just rolled onto 46k, 53 plate. Was on 40k when I bought it about 8 months ago.. I don't drive to work, all that mileage is for the joy of bazzing it after work : )

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Think mine is on 35k on an 04, can't remember when I drove it last so who knows.............:confused:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Think mine is on 35k on an 04, can't remember when I drove it last so who knows.............:confused:

Shouldn't someone report him to the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Alfas) ? Our Alfas need to be free; roaming the english countryside with access to fresh air and regular petrol. This smacks of neglect :tut:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts