Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm very close to bringing back my 1300 Super from Italy. I plan to keep the suspension standard for a year. But I love the stance of the lowered cars. My perfect set up would be the lowered stance but with the comfort of the original suspension (or as close in comfort as possible). I just wondered if anyone can offer any advice. I know there are various handling kits around. Or could it be achieved with less expense?

·
Registered
135 Posts
We lowered my son's Giulia Ti last year using the Alfaholics C springs and antiroll bar on the front and B springs on the rear. What you need to keep in mind is the tyre to wheel arch lip on the rear if you fit wider tyre. We have 185/15 fitted but needed to mod the rear arch lip.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

I'm very close to bringing back my 1300 Super from Italy. I plan to keep the suspension standard for a year. But I love the stance of the lowered cars. My perfect set up would be the lowered stance but with the comfort of the original suspension (or as close in comfort as possible). I just wondered if anyone can offer any advice. I know there are various handling kits around. Or could it be achieved with less expense?
The car looks great!

The rear arches on my car have already been flared out to accommodate wider Mille Miglia wheels. How does the car ride with this set up. Is it much harder than the original set up? I also will have my two sons in the back a lot of the time does your set up cope with passengers in the rear.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts