Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a low speed fan fault , have tried to engage it in multiecuscan and it doesn’t come on, code won’t clear ....

have disconnected cleaned and reconnected the fan shroud resistor and no joy ..

my multimeter is up the swannie so I haven’t been able to establish whether the fault is there , or the resistor or further up the line. New one ordered

However in the meantime I thought I’d check the relays and fuses only to find in the manual they’re not listed ..anyone any idea where the relays/ fuses for the cooling fans are ? ( I’m assuming there will be two relays one off high and one for low ? )

any help much appreciated , car runs fine but it’s a niggle I would like to get sorted .

many thanks in advance

Joe

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
which engine, joey I assume not a qv since you found a resistor
Cheers for that ... Much appreciated 👍👍👍

it’s a 1.4 MA 170 ...from what I can see relays are T6 and T7 and Fuses F6 and F7 , I’ll go and have a look tomorrow , I’ll swap fuses / relays over and see if the situation changes ...

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ok, fixed ...for anyone that needs a fuse box diagram for the Giulietta here you go..

in my case or was fuse 16 ,30 amp maxi fuse ...had I not have read the codes and attempted to engage low speed fan with multiecuscan I would have had no idea this was happening, No warning lights at all but the engine would have been running hot ( especially in the summer )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts