Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to give a heads up - I will finally be selling my GTV V6 in the next few weeks. I have a few minor maintenance jobs to deal with first and then it will be fully prepped ready for its next owner. I've been very lazy in getting this car ready for sale!

GTV V6 Aero, 1999. 34000 miles. Totally rust free. Imported from Japan in late 2014. Full UK spec.

Proteo red with Tan Leather. 6 speed, perfect running order and as expected from such a low mileage car.

Matching pirelli tyres all round with refurbished wheels. Repainted brakes. Bilstein Suspension.

Cambelt changed 2 weeks ago along with waterpump, tensioner, pulleys. Full service completed at same time including plugs, Oil, gearbox oil, air filter, etc.

Last MOT was completed with no advisories. New MOT due now and will be completed before sale.

A very rare car in this unmodified, standard and more importantly corrosion free guise. It drives as you would expect a 30k mileage car should.

Minor faults of a slightly noisy starter motor when cold and an uncoded keyfob for the remote central locking will be fixed before purchase.

I will put more pictures up once the car is ready for sale. This will be no later than the first
week in June.

I am looking for £5500 for it. It's a good price for what is probably one of the last true solid GTVs around.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts