Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You looked really good, clean, well kept and maintained probably. You even had a private plate to hide your age to keep me guessing.

But when you approach a roundabout in Lane 2 which has clear directions that say you should go straight on or turn right, and you try and turn left across traffic that can turn left or go straight on.

Don't be suprised when you end up with a Golf planted in your passenger door and your car towed to the scrappy.

You were very close to getting it written off last night, if I hadn't backed off I would have been sitting beside you in your car.

****wit of the first order.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
As the owner of the golf I'd say it was you that was probably in the wrong AM :p ;) :lol:

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the essense of entente cordiale... :tut: (Where's the finger Smiley when you need it.:lol:)

To be honest, If i had beeen going straight ahead, it would have been a big crash, I wass doing 15-20mph, he was going faster and trying to be a twonk. Good job I like Alfa's.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
this one? :thefinger: :lol: Anyway a lucky escape for both me feels. Hopefully he'll be more aware of what he is doing next time and not be a total dick:lol:

·
Registered
22,760 Posts
It's a good job my lovely, clean, well-kept and maintained, silver 156 with a private plate has been sat on my drive since the arrival of the Aero in August.

It wasn't me.

·
Registered
37,649 Posts
You looked really good, clean, well kept and maintained probably. You even had a private plate to hide your age to keep me guessing.
Shoot AM, I am really sorry mate :(

You know how easy it is to get carried away when she needs taking in hand and showing who is boss, well you get the twitch and can't help.......errrr, hang on.......I sold the Silver one :(

That's me in the clear too ;) - for once.

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fridays adventure was with a Focus, **** knew fine well what he was doing and so did I, he was hung out to dry and at least 4 other cars kept him out there!
If I can figure out a way to post the location up I will.

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
213 Etruria Road, Hanley - Google Maps

This is the place. left lane is left or straight on, sign-posted and painted on road.
Right lane, Turn right or straight on, also signed and painted on road.
There is always a Q turning left, so muppets scream down the right lane and then try and turn left, hoping the guy at the front of the left lane isn't going straight on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts