Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... so when I got back from a nice walk in the country with my wife and daughter I washed my 156. Hasn't been done for ages, was so thick with dirt could barely read the number plates. Took for ever and all I did was was it, dry it and do the alloys with wonder wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Looking very nice Andrew :cool:

E

·
0 Posts
Thats what a 156 should look like then :eek:

Afraid mine is rather grubby at the moment, and you are making me feel guilty.

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
looking good andrew:cool: washed mine today as well for the first time in about a month, she was filthy:eek: what a glorious day btw, nicest day we've had since october i reckon:cool:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys :)

just saw a article that it's meant to be the warmest January on record. Apparently last monday the night time temp was 12.6 deg C which is hotter than the average night last July!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Nice looking 156. Haven't had the chance to wash mine for quite a while now. It's been raining everyday for the last couple of weeks.

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,153 Posts
you got me inspired, Andrew...
Now mine looks good and nice and clean as well.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sadly mine looks dirty already. My drive to work is mainly on country lanes and I seem to get covered in muck after just a couple of miles.

I really must train my son to wash it, he doesn't seem keen in going out in the cold with a bucket of water though!

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Get him in the engine bay... he can degrease all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies while you wash the car.

Ralf S.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts