Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see all these posts of woe with 916s and the years go by and every time i pop the locks i smile....

I have an BMV E60 530i which is a great car but... its not a 916... love em :p

Thanks and good night...

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Mine is a tatty red TS, which seems to lack power at random occasions, but its great to drive long distances, and once in a blue moon she absolutely sings! Love driving it. Cheers to this

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Mines a not too bad TS, which I bought about four years ago.. did all the usuals.. best car I've ever had.. reliable.. good compromise between performance, economy and comfort.. I can drive it all day long and never get tired.. keep looking for faults so I can get the spanners out.. spanners are going rusty.. brilliant cars..

·
Registered
84 Posts
I love my GTV ts too... Its blue and needs a few things done to tidy it up, but i love it so... My daughter says i love it more than her... She's a moody teenager and often angers me... The GTV make me happy, even makes me smile just looking at it! Kids just don't understand :lol:

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
My Spider is just great, a Proteo red 96 model with 103,000 on the clock. Took her out today, (lid down), and had one of the most brilliant 'blasts' ever. Yes, might need a little tidying here and there, but took her to Milan for the 2010 celebrations and never let me down once.
Only paid £2,000 three years ago, you can't get a better motoring experience, (except maybe my Cup), but that's another story.!!!

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Nice thread.....3 years into ownership, only part to fail in that time was a thermostat, looking forward to many more years together. Love her to bits.......:thumbs:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Took mine on 210 mile trip last Sat. Ashamed to say it had only done 67 mile in the previous 6 months.
Forgotten how good they are. It was brilliant.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've owned my Mazda MX5 for 5 years but two weeks ago my friend bought a 1999 Spider, he hated it and of course I loved it so 7 days later I'm driving it! Anyone want to buy a mint condition MX5 so I can keep a tired GTV???

·
Registered
13,050 Posts
Knowing nothing about Gtvs, I bought one quite impulsively, named her Lucea and joined AO. For about three years I loved her to bits (quite literally) but now her future is uncertain (I might break her).

However because of my experience with Lucea and the splendid people on this forum, I bought another one. Although this one is much nicer colour (blue, do I sound like a girl?), I haven't quite bonded with it yet but I think once I've done a few repairs / spent a bit of money, then the love affair will restart.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I love my ts. owned it for 3 days and the engine gave up, one engine later and i love it again. Gtv's look amazing, go well and put a smile on your face!!

P

·
0 Posts
I have owned a boxster, kitcar, mr2, mx5, s2000, renault 5 turbo, 205 gti, 206 gti, golf gti, this is my favourite car by far! had my v6 spider a year now and it's all smiles!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts