Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All - Aiussie guy living in Queensland.
I am a proud owner of a Alfa Romeo 159 Sporstwagon 2.4dts black with red leather interior .
I have had this car for 6 years & always enjoy driving this car it is a 2007 model.
Its has 140 000 kms on the clock & I keep it well maintained & looking good.
My Alfa still turns heads for style & looks which just shows how right the Alfa designers got this model.
Best fun is driving on the quiet back roads where I can enjoy some speed & have some fun using the gear changing paddles to zip about the road on.
This Sports wagon has a heap of grunt , great road traction, with plenty of style, good comfort and some nice luxury touches making it a real pleasure to drive.
I love My Alfa Romeo Sports Wagon.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Hello and Welcome! I do like red guts in a dark colour car. When I bought mine I wanted a Stromboli grey with red skin....gave up looking as i could not find one. Of course soon after I bought my red with black hide about 3 grey/reds came on the market....that life!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I love the 159 sportwagen! And Black with red interior is my favorite combo. The reason I got my Stelvio was that I drove a 159 Sportwagon Diesel rental on a trip through Europe. No Alfas in the US until recently so, of course, no 159's here. But the Stelvio is OK. Had to settle for Vesuvio Grey with red interior though. No black / red ones available when I was in the market.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts