Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , I have just received my Loudlink unit and fitted it this weekend.. I have used a range of SD cards (2,4 & 8gb), and all seemed ok initially. However, it has just developed a strange fault. I used the Loudlink explorer software to upload MP3s on to the card, and filled 9 directories (virtual cds), but whilst the unit will see the 10 "cds" on the magazine scan, it `will only play tracks from cd01.

Tried a few things, but after searching around here, I decided to regress the firmware to an earlier version..now using 2.5, and hey presto! all is well.

Downside... I cannot utilise sub directories, and have mailed the guys at Loudlink to look for a fix.

Thought it might be useful to anyone tearing their hair out !!

Also noted that when the unit was running incorrectly under v2.6, there was a distinct clunk from the speakers when I changed cds (directories).

Lets see what they come up with.

Best......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi , update from Loudlink.... use an earlier firmware version.. Thanks I had got there: so at least thats the answer.

Yorkie.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I'm running a loudlink (aux in version) in the GT but it's stopped working:(

Tried to update the firmware to 2.6 but it didn't seem to load.

I extracted the fw.bin file to the root of a 256mb card and inserted it but the red / green led just flashed on & off but didn't seem to work.

Questions then.

Which firmware works then, what should the LED's do and how long should the update take:confused:

Cheers,

Simon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts