Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got several fault codes, p0095 iat sensor circuit, p0235 boost sensor circuit and injectors 1 to 4 have open circuits (codes p0201,2,3 and p0204) Also a p2013 inlet manifold code.

Any idea what can be causing all these fault codes? The wiring loom looks ok, surely not all these wires can be damaged, and they all lead directly into the top socket of the ecu, but the connection there seems fine. I checked the voltage to the injectors, they are getting between 1.2 and 2.4 volts with the ignition on but engine not running. Engine running but connector removed there is around 20volts getting to each injector, I assume this is so high because the ecu senses there is no fuel in the cylinder (as its disconnected) and is trying to tell the injector to pump more in? Is this normal.

I'm no expert, I'm stuck and could really use some help, the car has been a nightmare. Right now with this fault, there is a bit of diesely smoke at start up, then seems to idle fine but when revving there is no turbo boost, so it has no power when driving it. I assume its in limp mode, but there is nothing tell me that. It just says "have engine checked".

What can I do next to test/check? Would really appreciate any help!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
battery and earth

Thanks for the reply, I have cleaned up the earth connections and the battery is reading 12.2 volts standing and just over 14 with the engine running. Is this about normal? ALso it seems to have plenty of charge in it when it was on charge in the house

1 - 4 of 4 Posts