Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all question, I have a loose hazard/locking button. I've managed to get stereo out remove cradle etc, but no can't see how to take the vent bezel off to repair the switch any help ???

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi. If you look underneath the vent bezel,you will see 2 screws [ torx head] Remove them the air vent facia is held on by 2 more above the airvents and a push fit spring clip at each side.Slowly leaver the bottom of the panel forwards.When loose give it a good tug and the air vents will unclip themselves. Ounce they are out remove the top screws, The swith is help in place by 2 self tappers screwed into plastic lugs. It is a right faf,but I hope this helps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. If you look underneath the vent bezel,you will see 2 screws [ torx head] Remove them the air vent facia is held on by 2 more above the airvents and a push fit spring clip at each side.Slowly leaver the bottom of the panel forwards.When loose give it a good tug and the air vents will unclip themselves. Ounce they are out remove the top screws, The swith is help in place by 2 self tappers screwed into plastic lugs. It is a right faf,but I hope this helps.
ace, i knew it wouldn't super straight forward
. Cheers!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts